Saturday, August 27, 2005

Save Gasoline from Engine

Here is my promised experience with the cutting edge micro-metal technology engine treatment.

Before I applyied the treatment, my 1990 Nissan Axxess mini van could only got an 18 mpg on average. Then I added one bottle of the product which costs about $10 into my engine after the oil changed. I could feel immediately the softness and eveness of acceleration when I pressed the gas pedal. I was so exciting at the moment. Then I tried to keep track of the mileages each tank of gasoline could operate and calculated the average of 22 mpg.

The image above is my other car 1999 Honda Sedan front wheel drive and the average is 27 mpg after I applied the treatment. I tried to find 1999 specification on the internet to make comparison but saw 2005 honda's mpg. Guess what, it averages 21+30=25.5 mpg! It's just unbelievable! Mine 1999 Honda accord could beat 2005 Honda sedan with 1.5 more!

Anyway, here are some of the core functions why the micro-metal technology could work. The micro lead metals could fill pits, crevices and scratches caused by long time uneven wearing and frictions. Thus the engine's performance could be improved. You could tell from the following aspects:

1. Start up. Because those micro metals stay in between surfaces between engine metals, crafts, they could act as lubricant when you start your car, a time when oil usually stays in the pan.
2. Better heat dissipating. Lead has a very good heat conductivity, so it can dissipate heat very well when the engine is in normal running state, thus increasing gasoline engine performance.
3. The plating properties of the high-grade copper provide better lubrication, thus increase gasoline mileage. It also decreases gasoline emissions.
4. Out performs all other soft film technology on the current market through test.
5. Engine could even run without engine oil for quite a long period. Magic? There is testimonials!

For more information, please check here:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about a website last night on the news that is mapping gas prices. It's the same company that did mapsexoffenders.com. You just put in your street address and it will tell you what the cheapest gas station in your area. Maybe it will make gas stations lower the gas price or help people save a buck or two. The website is www.mapgasprices.com

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home